- 06/10/2015NEW APE MAN? Is the discovery of Homo naledi in South Africa evidence for apes evolving into humans?
First of all we need to consider what was found. In 2013 cave explorers found a large number of bones deep in the Rising Star cave system in South Africa. Anthropologist Lee Berger then recruited a team of scientists with caving experience to excavate over 1500 bones and teeth. The bones were eventually classified as […]
- 22/09/2015GIANTS? If people before the flood lived to be nearly 1,000 could they have grown to 5m in height?
The original question was: You say that the giant animals in the fossil record grew to be so large because they lived for a long time. The Bible says people lived to nearly 1,000 years before the flood. If that is so could people grow to be over 5 metres (16 ft 5ins) tall? Answer […]
- 15/09/2015If earth’s many coal seams formed slowly in swamps, isn’t the world is too old for the Biblical record to be literal?
Conventional theory states that coal formation is associated with a swamp environment that was slowly covered by sediment and then compressed over millions of years. It is estimated that for 1 foot (30cm) of coal to form took 20 feet (6m) of vegetative swamp material, called peat, to be compacted by the subsequent “rock layers”. […]
- 15/09/2015Humans have the same Endogenous Retroviruses as apes. Doesn’t this prove we evolved from them?
The original Question was: All apes, including humans, share some Endogenous Retrovirus (ERVs) in common that do not exist in any other mammals. So if you find a dog with an ape ERV you could falsify evolution. Have they found contradicting ERVs to this yet? Or is there some reason why they likely won’t find? […]
- 02/09/2015FLAT EARTH? Does the Bible say the earth is flat? Are the pictures showing a round earth from space real?
One of the oldest books in the Bible is the book of Job, where Job declares God has “inscribed a circle on the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness.” (Job 26:10, ESV & NASB) This same expression is also used in Proverbs 8:27, which also refers to God having “inscribed […]
- 02/09/2015Did Jesus actually write any parts of the Bible?
Jesus is among the few so called founders of a religion – who never left any books, biographies or personal memoirs behind. Not during His earthly lifetime, anyway. He was on this earth as a human for approximately 33 years, from his birth to his crucifixion and resurrection and for some days thereafter, but there […]
- 25/08/2015PLANT DEATH: If there was no death before sin, could creation days be any length if plants made on Day 3 couldn’t die before insects arrived on Day 6?
The original question was: You claim that Days 4, 5 and 6 in Genesis have to be real 24 hour days because any plants made on Day 3 could not have survived without the insects made on Day 6.This argument has a major flaw, i.e. If there was no death before sin, then not even […]
- 11/08/2015Peter says a day is like a thousand years. How can you insist Genesis days are 24 hours?
The original question was: If the Apostle Peter said a day is like a thousand years (2 Peter 3:8) how can you be dogmatic about a day being specifically a 24 hour day? We do get asked this often, and sometimes very aggressively, particularly by theistic evolutionists who want the days in Genesis to be […]
- 11/08/2015How did the population increase after Adam and Eve if God doesn’t allow brother sister marriages?
The original question was: Does the bible support brother and sister sexual relationships? If not, how did the population ever increase after Adam and Eve? Genesis is very clear that God created one man, Adam, and one woman, Eve. Eve was given this name by Adam because she was “the mother of all the living”. […]
- 28/07/2015Who were Adam and Eve?
This question reminds us of a church enterprise we came across recently. An Australian country church brought the local hotel when it went bankrupt. Their aim was to make it into a youth centre. They discovered the publican had named the toilets Adam and Eve, but they had to change this because the street kids […]