- 26/05/2015ANIMAL RIGHTS: Should some animals be given the same legal rights as human beings?
+*-The pressure for animals to be granted human rights is based totally on the evolutionary belief that animals and humans are just one continuum on an evolutionary tree of life, and there is nothing intrinsically special about being human. Those who want to give human rights to apes on the basis of proximity on the […]
- 26/05/2015ARK ANIMALS: Does Genesis 7 contradict Genesis 6 about the number of animals on the ark?
+*-The original question was: How do you explain the contradictions between Genesis 6 and 7 concerning the number of animals that went aboard the ark? One account therefore states two (one pair) of every species without distinction, the other states 14 (seven pairs) of certain favoured species (‘clean animals’) and of the birds. If you […]
- 19/05/2015SPECIATION? Is speciation a fact, and does this prove evolution?
+*-A reader has sent in links to two evolutionist sites listing examples of speciation, and asked us which are not real examples of speciation. The list includes the Hawthorn fly, Three-spined sticklebacks, Cichlid fishes in Lake Nagubago, Tennessee cave salamanders, Greenish Warbler, Ensatina salamanders, Larus gulls, Petroica multicolour, Drosophila (fruit flies), Mayr bird fauna, Finches, […]
- 19/05/2015DARWIN’S DEATH: Did Darwin recant of his evolutionary theory as he neared death?
+*-The original question was: I was told during one of your sessions by the chap sitting next to me that he thought Darwin had recanted on his evolution thoughts as he neared death. I had heard it before, but thought that I had also heard it was rubbish. With your experience and knowledge of the […]
- 12/05/2015AUSTRALIAN SUGAR GLIDERS? Are they an intermediate form between bats and non-flying mammals?
+*-The original question was: In a discussion with an atheist recently, he made the following claim: As for whether there could be an intermediate between bats as we know them today, and non-flying mammals, I will direct you to the Australian sugar glider; a nice example of how flight membranes could evolve from non-gliding animals, […]
- 12/05/2015DEW CLAWS ON DOGS? Are they evidence of evolution?
+*-The original question was: I heard on Discovery channel that the dewclaws that some dogs have are vestigial. I did research but can’t find a clear answer to why this is not so. Can you explain this, because especially dogs sometimes have dewclaws on their hind legs which serve no purpose because they don’t hit […]
- 30/04/2015DRUG DEATH PENALTY? Does God allow the death penalty?
+*-Australian newspapers have been full of statements concerning “Death Penalty is Murder!” or “Murder at Midnight”, in the light of Indonesia’s execution of two Australian drug smugglers (April 28 2015). Even many church people are arguing that putting someone to death, even for murder, is one murder justifying another. But having been in a mortuary […]
- 29/04/2015Could animals have died before man’s sin?
- 29/04/2015EDEN’S LOCATION? Does it still exist? Biblical Issues
+*-The original question was: If we accept Moses as the author of Genesis then his use of the past tense to describe events such as creation, the fall and the flood, but his use of the present tense to describe the 4 rivers coming out of Eden in Genesis 2, must mean that the Garden […]
- 29/04/2015BLOOD CELLS: If there was no disease before the fall why did God design white blood cells?
+*-It is commonly believed that white blood cells only exist to fight infectious diseases, but they do have other functions. First of all, we need to note that the cells that are called “white blood cells” do not actually live their lives or carry out their functions in blood, but we will call them white […]