- 09/02/2016Have polar bears evolved to live in cold climates if God made an ice free good world? Can they live in warmer climates?
The original question was: I remember John Mackay giving a talk about how Brown bears have become white polar bears? Does this mean polar bears can live in warmer climates? If so how does this glorify God as the creator? I would like some clarification on this bear evolving subject? Answer by Diane Eager and […]
- 09/02/2016SNAILS: How did snails survive Noah’s flood. How did all the species spread around the world?
The original question was: Can you please ask your snail man how did the snails survive the flood and how would they have gotten around the whole world at snail’s pace afterward and formed the thousands of species in today’s world? Surely show evolution and continental drift is a better answer. Simon Terry’s answer: The […]
- 12/01/2016Watch Creation Conference LIVE ONLINE
LIVE Stream our Creation Conference NOW. stream.creationresearch.net
- 15/12/2015NOAH’S FLOOD OR CREATION? What is Psalm 104 about?
Answer by John Mackay This is one of those Psalms that begin with this author’s favourite line “Bless the Lord, Oh my soul!” Makes the singing great and that’s what the Psalms were designed to be …songs! They are therefore poetry, which is particularly obvious in their Hebrew parallelism where the same thought is repeated […]
- 15/12/2015EATING BLOOD? How scrupulous must we be in removing blood from meat? What about eggs and insects?
The original question was: I am aware that due to Acts 15 Christians should not consume blood. Does this mean that any products with small bits of insect or blood need be abstained from. And what about eggs with blood spots? My eating has been seriously affected due to my trying to abstain from blood. […]
- 08/12/2015Rhino birds eats ticks and rhinos benefit. Did God make them for that purpose before the Fall?
The original question was: I was wondering if the symbiotic relationship between rhinos and birds that eat ticks off their back existed before the fall. If it did, does that mean there was insect death before the fall? If not, was this a symbiotic relationship that just developed on its own instead of being created […]
- 02/12/2015MOUNT EVEREST? Is it the same size today as it was before Noahs flood?
Answer by John Mackay Short Answer The Biblical record in Genesis 1-10, from Creation through to the end of Noah’s flood indicates that before Noah’s day very tall mountains such as Everest didn’t even exist! Furthermore, the Biblical description of the flood covering all the highest hills and mountains under the whole heavens (Genesis 7:19-20), […]
- 25/11/2015Was Luke a Jew or a Gentile?
Answer by John Young Here’s what we know about Luke from texts within the Bible. He was the “beloved physician” or doctor mentioned by Paul in Colossians 4:14 Colossians 4:10-11 Paul names his fellow workers with him who are ‘of the circumcision’ i.e. Jewish. In that list Paul mentions Aristarchus (a Jew from Thessalonica), Mark […]
- 18/11/2015NOAH’S FLOOD? How can you recognize rocks that have been laid down by a flood?
Answer by Bob Powell One of the great debates in understanding the nature of earth’s geology is whether the huge volumes of sedimentary rocks covering some 70 percent of the planet’s surface formed fast or slow. This debate has often been portrayed as catastrophist vs uniformitarian, where the uniformitarian theorizers (based on Charles Lyell) are […]
- 10/11/2015The coywolf has appeared within the last century. Has a new species evolved?
Answer by Diane Eager The” coywolf” is an animal that has proliferated in north eastern USA and south eastern Canada over the previous century. Genetic studies have shown that it has a mix of genes from the western coyote, eastern wolf, grey wolf, and domestic dog. Most of it genes are coyote and eastern wolf, […]